Web3 Jobs: Backend Java Developer
Job Type: Remote.
Status: Full Time.
Location: New-York City.
Role: Backend Java Developer
Salary: $150K – $200K
Who We Are:
Galaxy is dedicated to developing products and services that facilitate global investment in economic progress. We envision a world where crypto and blockchain innovations enhance every facet of our global economy, fostering a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. As a digital asset and blockchain leader, Galaxy assists institutions, startups, and individuals in accessing and navigating the crypto economy.
Our well-capitalized and trusted company offers tailored platform solutions across various synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (both passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Under the leadership of CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz, our team of crypto enthusiasts and institutional veterans is committed to shaping the future of finance and Web3.
Headquartered in New York City, Galaxy has a global presence with offices in Chicago, Bahamas, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
For additional information about the Company’s businesses and products, visit www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
At Galaxy, we are a diverse team of free thinkers and fast movers united to empower investors and creators in energizing the global economy. We seek individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers, embracing high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and propels us towards our goals.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
We are seeking talented software engineers to join our US Lending technology team and contribute to building the next generation of crypto lending systems. Working collaboratively with all aspects of the business, from Trading to Risk, you will play a vital role in developing our Prime services platform. We value individuals who can work independently, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and have the desire to take ownership of issues from inception to resolution.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent core Java skills
- Knowledge of Spring and Kafka
- Experience developing microservices
- Code optimization and profiling capabilities
- Development experience with OMS and Risk Systems
- Knowledge of traditional financial products (Options, Forwards, Futures)
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes/AWS
- Knowledge of Crypto and Crypto Products (Perpetual Forwards, On-Chain Borrows/Lends)
The base salary ranges below are commensurate with candidate experience, expertise, and the local market. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise. At Galaxy, we uphold a total compensation philosophy that includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and equity incentives.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy is committed to respecting diversity and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants, without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance in completing the application process or participating in an interview, please contact [email protected].
See More Jobs:
- Crypto Jobs: Chief Revenue Officer
- Non Tech Jobs: Client Relationship Manager
- Non Tech Jobs: Content Marketer