Non-Tech Jobs: Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Remote
Status: Full Time
Organization: Cerebellum Network
What We Expect
- Stay up to date with the latest web3 developments.
- Have a natural ability to tell stories, taking complex information and converting it into compelling narratives.
- Seize the initiative and gain the necessary aptitude to thrive in what is expected to be the next generation of the internet.
About Cere Network
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- Create engaging content by managing the production of exciting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, and infographics.
- Help us maximize our reach and engagement using the latest growth hacking tools and techniques.
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred for this position; however, an exceptional portfolio of work may be a substitute if a degree is not held.
- Strong Web3, crypto and NFT understanding is essential.
- Be open to traveling periodically to attend face-to-face team working weeks.
- 3 plus years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising.
- 1 plus year experience in project management.
- Collaboration tooling proficiency (preferably Notion).
- Experience running a structured marketing process at a growing technology company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to work within UTC +/- 2 time zones.
- Best Entry Level Cryptocurrency Jobs in 2023
- Web3 Jobs: Project Manager Needed
- Web3 Job Vacancy: Business Development Lead
- Blockchain Jobs: Senior Frontend Engineer
- Web3 Jobs: Social Media Lead
- Web3 Jobs: Senior FrontEnd FullStack Developer
- Crypto Jobs: Senior Product Manager
- Web3 Jobs: Lead Software Engineer