Crypto Jobs: Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience
Location: United States
Job Type: Remote
Status: Full Time
ConsenSys – Revolutionizing Web3 for a Better Tomorrow
ConsenSys is on a mission to enable communities to unleash their collaborative power by making Web3 easily accessible, usable, and developable. With ConsenSys, you’ll be at the forefront of a transformative paradigm shift that is improving our society. We firmly believe that blockchain technology is the future and can lay the groundwork for a more just and equitable society.
Although blockchain technology is just over a decade old and Ethereum is still in its early stages, we’re confident that we have not yet reached our full potential. As a member of the ConsenSys team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on tools, infrastructure, and applications that will enable these platforms to scale to billions of users.
You’ll be continually exposed to novel concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your colleagues, and as you collaborate on different projects, you’ll be challenged to maintain your position at the forefront of your profession. You’ll become part of a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that spans the boundaries of our ecosystem. Many ConsenSys alumni have gone on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leaders at tech firms.
Join ConsenSys today and contribute to the development of Web3, the future of the internet.
Infura stands at the forefront of the Web3 revolution as the premier developer platform, providing developers with managed blockchain nodes, intuitive APIs and tools allowing developers to architect the next generation of the internet. From trailblazing startups to industry-leading organizations, countless companies entrust Infura to deliver robust Web3 solutions that captivate millions of end-users worldwide. Our mission is to make it simple for builders of all kinds to bring their visions to life and succeed in Web3.
About the team
In this role, you’ll be on the Infura Engagement team. The Infura Engagement team owns our dashboard experience and sits at the core of our product, fueling engagement and empowering users to harness the full potential of our platform and build successful web3 applications. Through the dashboard, our users can effortlessly build their vision, manage and access our multiple blockchain networks and application level endpoints, monitor their usage, improve their spending, discover new features and much more.
The Engagement team is passionate about crafting an exceptional experience that keeps our users coming back for more. Together, we’ll play an essential role in ensuring that every interaction on the Infura platform is smooth, efficient, and consistently satisfying.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for spearheading our monetization and developer analytics initiatives. Your main objective will be to develop and implement innovative functionalities in these areas by working closely with a diverse group of product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
Your position will enable you to:
- Drive the development and implementation of monetization strategies that generate sustainable revenue streams while maximizing user satisfaction. You will leverage blockchain and Web3 technologies to identify unique opportunities in this field.
- Improve the developer analytics experience by providing valuable insights, debugging information, and data-driven decision-making tools. You will equip developers with the necessary tools to make informed business decisions.
- Create a comprehensive strategy and roadmap to address the evolving needs of our users and the market.
By taking on this role, you will play a critical part in defining the future of the Infura product.
- Both passion for and experience in shipping tools for developers
- Experience with large-scale self-service B2B SaaS platforms
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on monetization and analytics strategies
- Computer science background or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrated experience in defining and executing successful monetization strategies, including pricing models, revenue streams, promotional initiatives and working with financial operations platforms
Proficiency in analytics tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Segment, Looker Mixpanel, to inform decision-making and track performance metrics.
Strong written communication skills
- Actively involved in the web3 developer community
- You only release new features after having personally tested them and making substantial edits to the accompanying documentation.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the role, we welcome you to apply. Meeting the preferred qualifications is not mandatory but would be considered an added advantage.
See More Jobs:
- Best Entry Level Cryptocurrency Jobs in 2023
- Web3 Jobs: Project Manager Needed
- Web3 Job Vacancy: Business Development Lead
- Blockchain Jobs: Senior Frontend Engineer
- Web3 Jobs: Social Media Lead