Web3 Jobs: Senior FrontEnd FullStack Developer
Job Type: Fully Remote
Status: Full Time
Introducing Clutchy – a prominent gaming and NFT marketplace operating on the SUI blockchain. It’s worth mentioning that Clutchy has secured its position as the first official marketplace partner of Mysten Labs. By closely collaborating with all the leading projects in the ecosystem, Clutchy has established itself as a trailblazer in the industry.
At Clutchy, a team of talented professionals works together to provide a seamless and innovative experience to its users. The team’s unwavering commitment to excellence has resulted in surpassing all expectations since the marketplace’s inception.
Clutchy’s goal is to become a go-to platform for gaming enthusiasts and NFT collectors, providing them with an extensive range of options to choose from. The marketplace’s user-friendly interface and secure transaction mechanism ensure that the users’ experience is seamless and hassle-free.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to develop front-end applications for Clutchy´s innovative NFT and Gaming Marketplace.
- Build, deploy, and mature user-friendly, highly secure, maintainable, high-performance scalable interfaces, and client-facing UI systems
- Work closely with our product and design teams to develop new features from design to production
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring ideas to front-end development
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, but also enjoy working collaboratively in a team
- Understand the front-facing user experience of our products, and work alongside other team members to ensure that we utilize best principles/practices
- Design new and optimize existing systems and participate in design reviews
- Develop backend services for Clutchy
- The ideal candidate for this role should have at least 5 years of experience in front-end development and
- The candidate must possess expertise in React, including React best practices, optimizations, and profiling.
- Should also have strong experience with GraphQL/Apollo/REST and be verbally fluent in English.
- In addition, the ideal candidate should have a strong interest and enthusiasm for crypto markets, blockchain technology, decentralized finance, and the entire Web3 ecosystem.
- They should have experience with TypeScript and first-hand experience with Web3 front-end technologies and developing DeFi applications and/or FinTech applications.
- The candidate should also have experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing tools like Cypress.
- They should have knowledge in building out cloud-native solutions using AWS and experience with NoSQL and RDBMS database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Experience with Node.js on the back-end or Rust and Docker would also be beneficial for this role.
Nice to Haves
- Dapps: Some experience with Solidity
- Wallet Integrations: Metamask, or similar
- Cryptographic Knowledge: RSA
- Competitive salary + tokens/equity
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
Apply for this job now.
See More Jobs:
- Best Entry Level Cryptocurrency Jobs in 2023
- Web3 Jobs: Project Manager Needed
- Web3 Job Vacancy: Business Development Lead
- Blockchain Jobs: Senior Frontend Engineer
- Web3 Jobs: Social Media Lead
- Crypto Jobs: Senior Product Manager