Non-Tech Jobs: Social Media Manager.
Job Type: Remote.
Status: Full Time.
Organization: Nothing Tech
Location: Middle East.
About Nothing Tech.
Nothing Tech is based in London and is on a mission to eliminate the barriers between people and technology. We believe in crafting products that are intuitive, connected seamlessly, and enhance our lives without being a hindrance. In a world where tech products look similar, we aspire to create unique and iconic products that we are proud to share with our loved ones. To achieve this, we think outside the box and do things differently. This is the driving force behind everything we do.
In just two years, we have grown from a simple idea to a global team of over 420 individuals with offices in four regions. We have sold more than 1.4 million products, a testament to our dedication and commitment to creating exceptional products that stand out from the rest.
In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” – Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” – GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” – Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” – Input.
In the previous summer, we launched Phone (1), our first-ever smartphone and the core of our highly ambitious consumer technology ecosystem. During the launch week, we gained a trending position on UK Twitter, with millions of YouTube views, and secured coverage in numerous leading publications. The year 2022 ended with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). As we move into 2023, we are excited to introduce the latest addition to our audio range, Ear (2), which is crafted with innovation, passion, and artistic finesse. These mighty little things are sure to impress.
What we are Looking For:
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to oversee our social media presence in the GCC and drive our expansion onto new and emerging platforms. Working closely with our Global Social Media team and Digital Marketing Director, this individual will help to shape and implement our social media strategy within the region.
Our ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a keen creative mind, possessing at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly evolving business environment. The role demands flexibility, open-mindedness, and a results-oriented mindset, with a strong sense of ownership over the work.
While planning and meetings are important, we firmly believe that execution is what truly drives market impact. As such, the Social Media Manager will need to be able to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and deliver on our goals with speed and efficiency.
- Develop, execute, and optimize our social media strategy and corresponding content plan with a focus on the GCC audience and market
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all localized GCC social media channels;
- Continuously monitoring performance and measurement, suggesting solutions, and ensuring content and campaigns exceed performance metrics;
- Build world-class, highly innovative, and inherently social media campaigns for our product launches, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement;
- Drive exponential growth across our social media channels with world-class content plans and corresponding channels strategies;
- Develop strategies with our paid media team to ensure Paid Social is taken into account and executed across channels
- Own and develop the influencer and content creator strategy for Nothing within the GCC region, to ensure we have a controlled stream of 3rd party content from creators and partners
- Ensure content developed for our social channels are planned across the entire purchasing journey from awareness, consideration, purchase, and retention.
- Work closely and collaboratively across the digital marketing team and wider marketing teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events, and strategies.
- 5 years+ of relevant experience within Social, Digital, and the GCC region
- Ability to operate within the GCC region and have experience working with global HQ to turn global campaigns into local activations
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
- Experience of executing across Paid, Owned and Earned Social Media Strategies.
- A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in a short timeframe.
- A people’s person loving building communities and interacting with communities
- Experience working with influencers and 3rd party content creators
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates. Think you have got what it takes then apply below.
See More Jobs:
- Non-Tech Jobs: Head of Customer Success
- Crypto Jobs: Senior Cryptographer
- Crypto Jobs: Junior Cryptographer
- Crypto Jobs: News Editor
- Non-Tech Jobs: Binance Accelerator Program-Copywriter
- Tech Jobs: Software Engineer, Backend
- Non-Tech Jobs: Marketing Manager