Non-Tech Jobs: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Remote
Status: Full Time
At Spruce, we empower individuals to have complete control over their digital identity and data in every online interaction. Our vision is rooted in the idea that the world is transitioning towards a cryptographic and network-based environment, where users have complete authority over their digital economies.
As pioneers in the ecosystem-driven Sign-In with Ethereum initiative, Spruce is committed to creating an authentication process that prioritizes user control over their data. Unlike Sign-In with Facebook, Spruce’s platform enables users to selectively share data from their personal data vaults, instead of leaving everything on a central server.
Moreover, Spruce partners with government agencies, higher education institutions, financial institutions, and nonprofit organizations to design digital identity solutions, including mobile driver’s licenses, that allow users to manage their identity on their terms.
To further our mission, we are seeking a Marketing Manager to work alongside our Head of Marketing, operationalizing and scaling content, while driving overarching marketing programs. With your help, we aim to increase brand awareness for Spruce and expand our reach.
- As a Marketing Manager at Spruce, you will have a wide range of responsibilities aimed at building and scaling marketing programs that foster strong brand affinity. Working closely with the Head of Marketing,
- You will develop self-guided educational programs for decentralized identity, drive content strategies, and oversee the creation of blog posts, articles, whitepapers, and case studies, utilizing the expertise of our internal technical team.
- To ensure the success of our marketing initiatives, you will be responsible for managing analytics and tracking content regularly, using the insights gathered to inform future strategy.
- Additionally, you will work alongside our DevRel team to develop and execute a strategy aimed at building and engaging a passionate Spruce community around our products and open-source libraries.
- As a startup, we also offer plenty of opportunities to get creative and have fun in your role.
- 2+ years in marketing or marketing project management role in a fast-paced startup environment, with an emphasis on content, editorial, and/or project or program management.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Comfortable operating with a high degree of ambiguity – come with ideas, rather than waiting to be assigned work.
- Proven ability to turn a high-level strategy into an executable plan with clear milestones, timelines, and deliverables.
- Experience working with and building strong relationships with technical audiences (developers, engineering leaders, technical PMs, etc.).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication: succinct, clear, grammatically correct, and adaptive to match the audience.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker who also likes to research best practices and success stories to inform strategy.
- Based in Pacific Time, Eastern Time, or any region between the two and authorized to work in whichever country you reside in.
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup in program management, project management, operations, or other similar roles that demonstrates a high capacity for organization and ownership.
- Previous experience or familiarity with marketing for public sector audiences.
- Familiarity with blockchain or Web3.
- Familiarity with Webflow and/or Figma.
See More Jobs:
- Tech Jobs: Software Engineer, Backend
- Crypto Jobs: Android Developer
- Tech Jobs: Senior Mobile Developer
- Non-Tech Jobs: Crypto & Web3 Journalist
- Non-Tech Jobs: HR Generalist
- Non-Tech Jobs: Treasury Manager
- Tech Jobs: Senior DevOps Engineer
- Non-Tech Jobs: Marketing Specialist