Crypto Jobs: Protocol Engineer
Role: Protocol Engineer.
What are we looking for?
What will you be doing?
- Working within the Protocol Team in designing and implementing Biconomy’s Multichain Relayer protocol
- Researching external blockchain systems and understanding how they implement solutions to core blockchain problems, designing ways to integrate them with Biconomy’s relayer protocol
- Participating in technical specifications design, development, and implementations
- Upholding high-security standards and ensuring sound security practices when building out the protocol
- Collaborating with developers on all parts of the stack internally for auxiliary products such as wallets, block explorers, etc
- Performing and assisting engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support
- Staying up to date with emerging trends and applying them to Biconomy if applicable.
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years of experience in software development and relevant experience in blockchain technologies.
- Practical experience with various consensus protocols/algorithms
- Practical experience with p2p communication in a decentralized network (concept of connecting to a peer node, handling connection drops, hands-on libp2p experience is a plus point!)
- Practical experience with designing and building high-performance and scalable network protocols
- Practical experience with mempool implementation (preferably EVM mempool) and ability to modify it as per network requirements. Non-EVM is a plus point!
- Hands-on experience with Oracles, Relayers, and setting up blockchain nodes
- Hands-on experience with Ethereum supplementary tools such as infura, ethers.js, hardhat, etc
- Demonstrated strong ability to take an implementation from POC to MVP to Production while ensuring quality.
What we offer:
See More Jobs: