Non-Tech Jobs: Content Operations Specialist
Role: Content Operations Specialist.
- Support business development activities to support the growth of the business by proactively reaching out to YouTubers, Media, and Influencers, and developing partnerships for Binance.
- Assist the team to manage accounts and work alongside KOLs to create and execute content for Binance Feed; analyzing their performance and offering recommendations on how to improve.
- Connect with the local community and monitor industry/competitor trends in order to optimize product, marketing, and operations strategies.
- Explore new business ideas and strategic initiatives aligned to the growth of the company.
- Prior relevant experience in business development, sales or marketing focused roles.
- An interest and understanding in cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminology is beneficial.
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional English written, verbal, and communication skills are necessary.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated individual contributor who is able to work independently and collaborate with remote global team members.
Working at Binance:
See More Jobs: