What is Blockchain Life?
Blockchain Life 2024 is a web3, crypto, and mining event that will take place on April 15-16, 2024 in Dubai, UAE.
In this article, we fully discuss Blockchain Life 2024, its hosts, forum topics, agenda, and speakers planning to grace the occasion in the heart of the UAE.
In 2023, two editions took place on February 27–28, 2023 at Atlantis The Palm and in October 27-28, 2023, in Dubai Festival Arena, with all tickets sold out weeks before the post-planning phases commenced at both events.
The latter in October featured over 100 speakers, 5000 attendees, 80 booths, and various activities, such as panels, workshops, keynotes, award sessions, and networking opportunities.
And now in 2024, there is another edition of the event planned to be hosted in Dubai, in a richer climate and a growing economy.
Here is everything you need to know about Blockchain Life 2024.
Basics – Blockchain Life 2024
The event is taking place on April 15-16, 2024 in Dubai, UAE. The event will start at 9:00 AM and end at 6:00 PM local time (GMT+4).
Blockchain Life 2024 will offer various types of activities and sessions, such as:
⦁ Panels: Discussions and debates on the latest trends and topics in the web3, crypto, and mining industry, featuring experts and leaders from different sectors and regions.
⦁ Workshops: Practical and interactive sessions on how to use and benefit from web3 technologies and platforms, such as blockchain, NFTs, DeFi, P2E, and metaverse.
⦁ Keynotes: Inspirational and visionary speeches from prominent figures and influencers in the web3 space, sharing their insights and predictions for the future of web3.
⦁ Networking opportunities: Opportunities to connect and collaborate with other attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, using various formats and tools, such as speed dating, smart networking apps, and VIP lounge.
Also, there will be over a hundred speakers across the two days of the event teaching, impacting, and sharing their knowledge with the audience present.
Speakers at Blockchain Life 2024
Over 160 speakers from different backgrounds and expertise, such as CEOs, founders, investors, developers, traders, miners, regulators, and media representatives will be involved in the program of the event.
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
H.E. Justin Sun: Ambassador and former Permanent Representative of Grenada to the WTO, Founder of TRON, one of the world’s largest blockchain DAO ecosystems, and Advisor to HTX, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges.
Dr. Sameer Al Ansari: Dr. Al Ansari is a UK-qualified chartered accountant with over 30 years of senior corporate, operational, private equity investing, board, and strategic advisory experience.
Networking and Exhibitions
Attendees of this event will be presented with ample opportunities for networking with industry leaders, brand representatives, and emerging companies to discuss the movement of web3 technologies and the world of blockchain as a whole.
According to the official website, there will be open opportunities available for everyone present at the event to be involved in, including blockchain developers, government officials, investors/blockchain accelerators, miners, crypto traders, web3 entrepreneurs, and even newbies in the world of blockchain.
Within the two days of the occasion, all these opportunities and sessions will be presented in panel discussions, such as the already planned Blockchain Life Startup pitch for small-scale business owners to showcase their capabilities and potential to investors looking to expand their portfolios.
Also, with expert speakers and panel discussions of the latest trends and strategies in the industry, every attendee will be certain to come away with actionable insights that can help achieve financial success in web3.
These are some of the forum topics to be discussed between the two days of Blockchain Life 2024, all targeted towards different markets and individuals.
- Visions for Web3. Bridging the gap between real and virtual
- Web3 use cases: Solving real business problems with blockchain
- Web3 and cybersecurity. Unlock the power of Web3 while facing new security risks
- Web3 in finance: the future starts with infrastructure
- Global crypto industry overview and must-know trends for 2024 and beyond
- Digital asset management: how can your business leverage digital assets?
- How not to be among FTX, 3AC, Luna, and Celsius
- Sustainable Crypto Investments for Positive Change
- Risk mitigation and quantity strategies
- Crypto Lending and Borrowing Opportunities
- Blockchain and the internet of things: how blockchain technology is accelerating the IoT economy
- Blockchain’s effect on business or how it is transforming digital marketing strategies
- Crypto mining equipment market review
- The future of mining until 2030. What to expect?
- Alternative ways of mining industry development
- Investing in blockchain and crypto startups.
- An overview of Web3 VC activity:
- The crypto VC trends to watch in 2024. (Expert predictions)
- Metaverse, GameFi, and NFT as the future of the virtual economy.
- How to enter the Metaverse as a business and navigate the hype vs reality
- Corporate metaverse: paving the way for the future of the workplace with the metaverse
- The Industrial metaverse
- Stablecoins, CBDCs, and privacy
- Crypto and SEC
- MiCA regulation
- Blockchain Life Awards 2024 – 10th Independent Award on Web3, cryptocurrencies, and mining.
- Grand AfterParty– Enjoy luxury networking with world crypto whales.
- Global Expo Of Crypto Companies – Start new partnerships with international crypto companies and find useful services.
- Official Smart App for Networking – Filter attendees, schedule appointments, and communicate with others on the networking app.
How To Register For Blockchain Life 2024
Planning to attend this event, with a friend, business partner, or as a team? We’ve got you covered with the simplest steps to secure your seat at one of the most renowned web3 events in 2024.
Here are the steps to register for Blockchain Life 2024:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Blockchain Life official website and choose the type of ticket you want.
- You will then be redirected to a secure payment page, where you can pay with a credit card or a crypto wallet.
- On the same page, you will be asked to input your details and confirm the purchase.
- Next, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket and QR code, which you will need to show at the entrance of the event.
The ticket costs and registration process are:
Ticket costs: There are four types of tickets available, depending on the level of access and benefits.
The prices are as follows:
All options included in the Business ticket plus the additional features below:
This ticket plan costs only $949.
Any other plans for the success of Blockchain Life 2024 will be handled by the organizers accordingly.
To make sure you don’t miss any of the updates that will be given by the organizers at Listing Help and Jet Fund, make sure to keep up to date with updates from Blockchain Life 2024 on X as well as the Dipprofit newsletter and social media channels.