What is an NFT wallet and why do I need one?
An NFT wallet is a digital and online wallet that will allow you to store, manage, and trade the non-fungible tokens (NFTs) you own.
NFTs are unique digital assets that can represent anything from digital art and music to virtual real estate and collectibles
You need an NFT wallet to safely store and manage your NFTs.
Just like with other cryptocurrencies, NFTs are stored on the blockchain and require a digital wallet to access and manage them.
With this wallet, you can securely store your NFTs, easily buy and sell them, and keep track of your portfolio.
Additionally, having a dedicated NFT wallet allows you to participate in NFT auctions and sales on various marketplaces.
What are some of the best NFT wallets available?
MetaMask is a popular wallet that supports Ethereum and other ERC-20 tokens. It also supports NFTs and allows you to manage them within the wallet.
Trust Wallet is a popular wallet that allows you to store, manage and trade your NFTs on-the-go
To store your NFTs in Trust Wallet, you can simply add the token to your wallet by following the steps provided by the NFT marketplace or platform you are using.
Trust Wallet allows popular NFT standards, such as ERC-721 and ERC-1155, and allows you to view and manage your NFT collection within the app.
Trust Wallet also provides advanced security features, such as biometric authentication and PIN code protection, to ensure the safety of your NFTs.
Coinbase is a wallet that allows you to store, manage, and trade your NFTs on its platform.
Coinbase has just recently added support for NFTs and to store your NFTs on Coinbase, you will need to purchase an NFT on the Coinbase marketplace or transfer an existing NFT to your Coinbase wallet.
Enjin NFT Wallet is one of the NFT wallets with the lowest gas and third-party fees available. It also allows you to integrate any DApp software or swap exchange without leaving the app ensuring that the data of its users can’t be hacked into or accessed without consent.
This is one of the most secure NFT web3 wallets available for storing digital assets, especially NFTs.
You can simply browse, manage, and change your NFT collection thanks to it. It allows a wide range of blockchain support,
To use the Zengo app on your mobile follow you must:
Open Google Play or the Apple App Store on your smartphone, download the ZenGo app, and then follow the on-screen steps to register for an NFT wallet.
Your NFT wallet will be accessible as soon as your ZenGo account has undergone complete verification.
How do I sell or trade NFTs from my wallet?
After selecting a wallet to use for your transactions;
- Open your app store and search for the wallet in the search box available
- Click on Install and allow the app to run
- You should then login with the phrase you used when signing up or create a new phrase for a new wallet if you don’t have one or if you’ve lost your phrase.
- After a successful login, search for the NFT you wish to purchase and set a bid for it. If you don’t have the required amount of crypto to purchase, buy/transfer more crypto into your wallet from your bank
- There you go, you’ve successfully purchased an NFT to your portfolio. You can now choose to add the NFT to your profile for people to view or place it on the marketplace to sell
If you’d like to sell some, follow these steps;
- Open the NFT and select the option to add it to the marketplace
- Create a listing and wait until a buyer has placed a bid for your NFT and select the one you’d like to sell it for.
- Accept the offer.
Creating, choosing, buying, and selling NFTs doesn’t have to be a hassle, with these simple steps provided you should now be able to do that in one go.