Non Tech Jobs: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Remote.
Status: Full Time.
Role: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Salary: $101,436 – $165,247
Founded in 2018 by a team of CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is pioneering a novel business category aimed at facilitating the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform optimizes the reporting and accounting experiences for the digital asset class. Trusted by numerous consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies (including the IRS), respected accounting firms, and more, TaxBit addresses compliance challenges at scale amidst a continually evolving regulatory landscape. Notable investors in TaxBit include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other prominent figures in the crypto investment sphere. Our team is distributed across New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
If you are seeking a company committed to your professional growth, acknowledges your unique contributions, and provides a dynamic, flexible, and inclusive work environment, TaxBit is the ideal place for you. We are actively seeking team members ready to join a hypergrowth company and contribute to the forefront of an emerging industry.
In TaxBit’s hypergrowth startup environment, acquiring new customers is pivotal to success. Equally crucial is our ability to effectively manage and expand our existing customer base. As an early customer success team member, you will be the central point of contact for a portfolio of enterprise customers. Your responsibilities will include ensuring key customer outcomes such as retention, satisfaction, adoption, and overall relationship health.
Your role involves collaborating with enterprise customers to enhance the realization of value, supporting existing solutions, identifying new use cases for expansion, and educating customers on industry best practices. Internally, you will work with stakeholders such as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Implementation, and Sales teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for your customers. You will also act as an advocate for your customers, managing product feature requests and building feedback loops with our Product and Engineering teams.
This position offers numerous opportunities to make a significant impact in a hypergrowth startup.
- Cultivate and expand deep client relationships across TaxBit’s largest accounts
- Drive successful customer business outcomes, including Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)/Net Promoter Score (NPS), renewals, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Ensure all customers become advocates and references for TaxBit
- Operate with urgency, delivering measurable results and establishing deep relationships with key customers
- Establish a robust governance structure for each account, such as Steering Committees (SteerCos), Monthly/Bi-Quarterly Business Reviews (MBRs/QBRs), and executive engagement
- Advocate for customer success by creating and managing a feedback loop with TaxBit’s Product and Engineering teams
- Support customers in issue resolution (e.g., bugs, pulses, and feature requests)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a seamless customer experience, including partnering with Sales for smooth knowledge transfer and relationship post-sale, and working with other post-sales teams like Implementation and SMEs to ensure flawless service delivery
- Provide training and customer education on new products and features
- Prepare presentations and reports for executive stakeholders
- Contribute to fostering a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in account management, customer success, consulting, or professional services
- Background and expertise in financial services, crypto, and/or tax and accounting preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Growth mindset and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hypergrowth startup
The base salary range for this role is $101,436 to $165,247. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Why You Want to Work Here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- Investment in mental wellbeing with TalkSpace
- Modern 401(k) plan with access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Discretionary Time Off for flexibility in taking time away
- Paid parental leave and fertility benefits
- Inclusive activities and events
- Company-provided Monday lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in performing tasks
By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that falsifying information is grounds for refusing to hire you or for discharge if hired. Employment with the Company is at-will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
See More Jobs: